WHO is John Lutz?!?

WHO is John Lutz?!?

Honestly, maybe I am not sure WHO I am. I think that’s part of the purpose of this blog. If you want to see a picture, I’m sitting to the left of my wife and daughters in my post about family.

I do know a lot of things about myself: I am a father of two, an avid amateur runner, a Fire/EMS volunteer, business owner, AND Employee. My 9-5 pays the bills, for now.

Obviously you may guess I have a LOT going on, and little time. Therefore, forgive the lack of ‘polish’ and organization of my Blog. It’s really a place for me to create, store and expand upon the musings of my life. I will largely focus on Running, but also the things in this runner’s mind, and thoughts on lifestyle and personal growth.

Me, in the Black Beanie starting a 50k
I live in Southwest Colorado. Most of the photos here are mine, unless otherwise noted. I will post Poetry, Short Stories, rants, educational and motivational pieces. I write about the mountains, running, climbing, snowboarding and an occasional drunken tale. If I ever pull it off, I may record and publish some music.


Who knows what may arise? Thank you all who follow, enjoy, or otherwise read my work! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Occam’s Protocol

Alternative Training

Confessions of a runner: I never learned to run! (NOBLE Running form)